FRC- #3256 & FTC- #2981
In addition to doing demos with the larger metal robots, we also mentor other students and do demos with Lego robots to encourage students to pursue robotics in the future.
- Mentoring FLL Team 675- the WarriorBots
- Chad Nijim and Veronica Lane mentored the students. They helped guide the students through problems and prepare their research presentation. Veronica helped the students practice their project presentation and Chad taught the students how to design their model using SolidWorks.
- VC Back to School Nights- Exhibition with Lego robots
- Elementary Back to School Night- August 20, 2009
- Junior High Back to School Night- September 8, 2009
- VC Robotics Summer Camp 2009- Ages 9-14
- June-July- Teaching students how to build and program robots and to work as a team.
- VC Little WarriorBots After School Program- Spring 2009 & 2010
- A six week program in which we taught 2nd-5th grade students the basics of robotics, including building, programming, and gracious professionalism.
- Partnering with VCHS Math, Science, and Technology Departments